The road to marathon has been awarded
Thanks to Siany at dashing divas for the award nomination.
Apparently I have to give 7 random facts about myself:
1. I’m actually a scientist. Well a PhD student, working in the biological sciences, but I’m the cool kind of geek.
2. In direct conflict with the above statement I’m a big fan of science fiction – if it involves spaceships I’m in.
3. I can juggle, nearly 5 balls and I own a unicycle, but I’m yet to master it.
4. I support one of the most disappointing football teams you could imagine (Preston North End).
5. I really like takeaway pizza, even though it undoes all my hard work exercising.
6. You may know this already, if you’ve read all my posts, but I once was the only guy at a Zumba class (I didn’t go a second time).
7. I’m a little afraid of swans and/or geese, they’re evil.
And finally my list of 15: